Consultations

MEASURED FOR YOU.

DESIGNED FOR YOU.

stage.jpeg

 

 

THE CONSULT

Here we would take you through our vast selection of specialty fabrics and discuss with you your options for customization. During the consulting you’ll have your measurements taken, which will dictate the way the suit is cut and constructed. You'll also have the opportunity to select special buttons that would give your garment immediate attention. This is an important first step to establish your relationship with your tailor and get everything right.

 

THE PROCESS

Consultation- Our connoisseur will schedule a face-to-face meeting in which the location is convenient for you. 

Fabric Selecting- View our fabric collection that serves purposes for winter, summer, spring, formal, business, and casual. 

Design Your Suit- You'll have the opportunity to design your suit, your way! Select the lapel type, number of pockets, buttons, jacket vents, pants pleat style, pants cuff style, button space, single breast, or double breasted suit. 

Fitting- Our connoisseur will take approximately 30 measurements to ensure proper fit. 

Certainty- Once all measurements are taken, you and our specialist will review the style to ensure it is to your liking. 

Payment- 60% non-refundable payment is due at completion of consultation if client wishes to finalize their garment order. The remaining 40% balance will be due at final fitting. Any additional fittings and adjustments may acquire additional fees.

 

TURNAROUND

The turnaround process for your garment will take approximately 3-4 weeks to be delivered to your doorstep. Turnaround time is subject to change if fabric is delayed in travel from another country to the U.S. Local drop off is available and would take approximately the same time as delivery option. 

 

NATION WIDE 

WE CONSULT ALL OVER, PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL. 

Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales